Just got my new computer about two weeks ago and haven't used it yet!! My system builder and I are getting together this Saturday evening for the setup of the below. Most all of this is new to me and also to my computer builder/consultant. I've printed every readme that I could find and study all the manuals available. Any tips, hints, or watch out fors, is very much appreciated. My computer: Pentium 4 Processor 530J, LGA775 Pkg, 3GHz, 1 MB L2-Cache, 800 MHz FSB, requring Platform Compatibility Guide 04B or 04A Board (pack date: 12-30-04) SMBIOS, 1.00 GB of RAM. Advice needed for: 1. Trusted Platform Module having Infineon Security Platform Solution software. 2. EMBASSY Trust Suite consisting of Trusted Computing Group applications of: (1) Document Manager (2) Private Information Manager (3) Smart Signature (4) Secure Update (5) Key Transfer Manager Any advice regarding this trusted platform module and applicable software would be greatly appreciated.