Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Intelboard D915gux Securities Advice

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LawGal1

LawGal1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Law and my parrots

Posted 10 March 2005 - 06:16 PM

Just got my new computer about two weeks ago and haven't used it yet!! My system builder and I are getting together this Saturday evening for the setup of the below. Most all of this is new to me and also to my computer builder/consultant. I've printed every readme that I could find and study all the manuals available. Any tips, hints, or watch out fors, is very much appreciated. My computer: Pentium 4 Processor 530J, LGA775 Pkg, 3GHz, 1 MB L2-Cache, 800 MHz FSB, requring Platform Compatibility Guide 04B or 04A Board (pack date: 12-30-04) SMBIOS, 1.00 GB of RAM. Advice needed for: 1. Trusted Platform Module having Infineon Security Platform Solution software. 2. EMBASSY Trust Suite consisting of Trusted Computing Group applications of: (1) Document Manager (2) Private Information Manager (3) Smart Signature (4) Secure Update (5) Key Transfer Manager Any advice regarding this trusted platform module and applicable software would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Register to Remove