This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Gidday all

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just touching base to say hi to everybody. New boy on the block from downunder (NZ). Airforce retired worked mainframe computers in my time and I recollect never having the number of issues we now experience with pc's. Have a little srchasst prob I will post in due course in meantime am playing catchup on numerous topics within the forums. Cheers :popcorn:
Welcome to the Docda

My only experience with mainframes was during graduate school when trying to run various research problems.
I spent most of my "research" time in the key-punch room trying to type my "deck" correctly and without errors so that the darn mainframe would run the routine and not just kick it out with typo/error messages.


To get rid of the annoying and potentially dangerous search assistant, head on over to Malware Removal
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html
:welcome: Docda Sorry I'm a bit late with the welcome but I've been too busy to catch up with my emails. Glad you have joined this friendly and helpful forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, as we all do. So much to read and learn about. Enjoy! Regards Satchfan