When I try to search google or I explorer windows media player opens and says it cant open file. anything i try to use is met with media player and denial
1 min read
When I try to search google or I explorer windows media player opens and says it cant open file. anything i try to use is met with media player and denial
Hi Joeinthebox and welcome to the WTT forum, Sorry to hear about the issues with your computer.
![]()
A good first step would be to use a System Restore Point, created a week or so before the probloem started to put the settings on your computer back in time to when everything worked OK.
See if you can get to the System restore settings try in normal mode first and if no luck then in safe mode… if still no joy then use your Win 7 disc to access it.
If you need a stp by step on any of this post back and let us know where you need help and one of us will do our best to help.
Regards
paws
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI