This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problems printing from coupon websites involving Java

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've been trying to print from certain coupon websites that require Java in order to print. I have the latest version of Java installed on my computer and enabled in my web browser, but when I try to print, it tells me Java is not detected on my computer. I have followed all trouble shooting advice on these websites, but nothing works. Other sites that don't require Java work fine. Any suggestions?

I sure wish Java would go away forever and stop lingering about. Besides being a security threat due to frequent exploitations by badguys, it is just a frequent PITA as you have seen. See this for more info on Java and printing coupons.
 
Make sure the Java add-on is enabled in your browser. 
 
Try running JavaRA to completely uninstall and remove all previous versions of Java. Then, if you still want Java on your system, download and install Java again and see if that fixes your problem.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI