This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Printer Does Not Print Web Pages

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This is driving me crazy. I had to disconnect my computer from my printer and since then I have been having problems with the printer. I have to reinstall the printer and I can print word documents OK, but not pages from the web e.g my bank statement, the printer goes through the process of printing blank pages. I cannot print anything I have saved from the web.This has happened before when I had a new XP and was using an old lexmark Z32. I cannot remember what I did to resolve the problem but I know I had help from the forum. Thanks
It's possible that your browser - Print button is not selecting your actual physical printer. In your open Browser Go to File - Print - then Select the correct Printer and be sure that it is marked as Default Printer If that simple setting is correct, then it may be useful to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers with the most updated drivers available for your operating system. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI