This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

PSPP closes unexpectedly and will not reopen

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi,

I downloaded PSPP on my MAC about two weeks ago and have been busy putting in the data. Today, I was finally ready to do my statistical analysis. In the middle of my work, everything closes and I get the message that that for unexpected reason, PSPP needed to close.

 

It will not open again. When I click on my saved dataset it says: There is no application set to open the document “Inventory data.sav”.

It looks like the packages are still in my download area. I sure hope I have not lost all my data. Does anyone know what to do?

Asta