This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem In Opening The Software Wintasks 5 Professional

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I downloaded the software from thier web site and I installed and when I open it it close or disappear. My operation system is XP SP2
Hi, Sorry to hear you have a problem in running your new software. I see that you have also posted an HJT log in the Tom Coyote Malware Removal forum. To avoid giving you any potentially conflicting advice, it will be best for us here, to wait until the malware removal expert on the other forum declares your machine to be clean. If you are then still having issues with your machine then please post back here on this forum and we will do our best to help you. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI