i appologise if there are already similar topic whitin the furum. I couldn't find that really help
I resently bough a costum build pc with MSI mother with integrated intel HD 4600 graphic card.
I decided to use a 24inch sharp Tv on for conveniance.
however when using the optimal suggested resoluion (will confirm later what it is exacly as am not in front of it at the moment) the immage is very hazy both using VGA cable and HDMI cable.
to add I have tried all the other resolution available the only one fitting better the the optimal one althougt it stays hazy. the texts are very blur not confortable to read.
I have also tried upgrading the driver /sofwared with no success to the quality
My guess is the onboard video just doesn't have the power to do this, an easy test would be see if a mate has a compatible video card, and see if they will let you put it in your system purely for testing purposes, if the picture is good with the card, then it supports my suspicion, and you can buy a new video card knowing it will work (assuming you get a reasonable card).
But getting a video card is usually a good investment regardless, it will take some of the strain off the board and improve performance, how much you notice this though will depend on what you have, and what you get, so if your system is struggling, you should see and feel the difference, but it's all relative on the hardware as a whole, but hope this helps a bit.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI