Software
Connecting to my Windows 7 Desktop Remotely
1 min read
mike_branco
Topic Starter
Hello,
I have searched far and wide for articles to help me connect from my Google Chromebook to my Windows 7 OS laptop. All the articles I found had options there were not available from my control panel under remote settings. I was wondering if there was a free service perhaps or maybe I have been over-looking something? Any help would be great as it is very important for me to get this figured out!
Thank you in advanced!
terry1966
not 100% sure why you want to connect to your windows laptop, but if you want to control your windows laptop from your chromebook then chrome remote desktop should be all you need.
official site for chrome remote desktop :- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-remote-desktop/gbchcmhmhahfdphkhkmpfmihenigjmpp/details?hl=en
how to guide :- http://blog.laptopmag.com/how-to-set-up-chrome-remote-desktop-on-your-chromebook
![]()
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI