Hey gang, Can windows 8.1 connect to windows 7 for remote assistance ? I have see where some say "yes" and some say "no" ! So if you have done this please post instructions please ! I have followed W8.1 instructions and no luck getting it to run !!
Many thanks Paws, i checked out the post you recommended & found very interesting ! I have been working on this as an expierment to see how well it works. Got more hunting & reading today so will check back with anything i find new !
Thanks again Paws !!
Chuck
Update:
Used the remote assistance as far as i could figure out. I went as far as getting a "key password" where i am supposed to give it to the user i am helping ! But no where do i see any place to send "key" !!!
So anyone ever used the "remote assistance" program ???
This problem solved by using a program called TeamViewer, i tried it on my virtual computer & it works fine & is easy to use !!
Just thought i would post this for others wanting to help other's fix their computer who are not sure of what they are doing & have a hard time understanding the technical side !! >>>> http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/windows.aspx