Hi and Welcome!!
My name is Jeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
- It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
- If you happen to have a flash drive/thumb drive please have that ready in the event that we need to use it.
- Please be sure to subscribe to the topic if you have not already done so.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your operating system and losing all your programs and data.
Having said that.... Let's get going!!
Let's take a look and see what we can find.
Please download DDS from either of these links
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any antivirus programs during the scan (If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here )
- Double click dds to run the tool.
- When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Please include the contents of the following in your next reply: