This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Microsoft Office 2013 very slow.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Title.
I'm on a new laptop, purchased on the last week of August, and it was (still is), fairly high end; 12GB RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Intel i7-4700HQ processor, NVidia GTX765M graphics card, etc. etc.
This laptop is for architecture, so I run programs such as Autocad, Revit, Rhino, etc.
And these programs all run rather smoothly and quickly, even when they're all running simultaneously.
However, whenever I open an Office 2013 program (Word, or Excel for example), they are ridiculously slow, even when they are running alone.

Any help would be great, thanks.

 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI