This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Outlook 2003

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello from Paris, My PC is running dramatically slow and I first thought I had a spyware or a malware. I then run some tests, cleaned up my machine and throw some unecessary stuff to make some room, until I realised that when Outlook was off, the PC speed was ok. I usually open Outlook and Firefox. That are the only apps running from morning to evening. I had a look at my pst file : 623000 kb I still do not understand what makes Outlook running slow. It takes sometimes several minutes to open a mail window and to select many mails in a row. Does anyone have any clue? thanks a lot for your advice. Lolita
Hey there…..it might be that a virus must be blocking your outlook 2003…….or there might be problem with your computer configuration……or the operating system might not be compatible with the version of Microsoft office version….. you will have to check it……or can take help of your hardware person….that sold you the computer…….
Hi Marryroy everything has come back in order. I deleted unnecessary mails, archived others, cleaned up also ma machine and finally, it runs ok now. thanks anyway for your time and interest. lolita

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI