This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

java

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hey guys did a google search on java and came across a thread by appleoddsty or something like that not sure if they even post here anymore but heres what problem im having with java… im sure its a simple fix and im good with computers but cant get this to fix… tried everything on youtube and still nothing so at first when i ran a chat that needed java it had the error with the red x and when I clicked It said something like applet class not found… So i uninstalled java and reinstalled it… went back and still not working for me… I cleaned out the old files using revo unintall… Now when I go to the chat page on chrome it says plugin missing If i go to install Java it says I already have it installed would I like to replace… If i click yes it says only valid for apps already installed. anyone got a fix? thanks!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI