This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Bluetooth has error Code

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi again guys, Just started up my laptop tonight and have found that my Bluetooth wouldn't transfer to my cellphone. I went looking to see why and in Device Manager I have a yellow flag on my BT-253 Module. I have uninstalled and scanned for hardware Changes, but alas when this reinstalls it comes back flagged. driver says it is up to date. Tried rebooting. Now I use bluetooth everyday to communicate with my cellphone without any issues.. until now. All and any help is great :) Cheers TomT My laptop is: Win 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1 Intel Core i7 CPU Q 720@1.60Ghz 8.0GB Ram Nvidia GTS 360M

Attachments:

Are you getting any errors? Does your phone show it is paired? Is the BT module a plug-in device or internal to the notebook. If USB I would disconnect it, uninstall the drivers then reboot. If internal, I would disable the device in the BIOS Setup Menu, then reboot. Then reinstall as per device instructions, or enable if internal and see what happens. You might also see if your phone can pair with something else.
Hi there, Thanks for the time to look at this :) Yes error code is : code43 Phone is showing that it is paired with PC Phone can pair with another device BT Module is Internal. I am not sure how to disable in Bios tho. Cheers TomT

Attachments:

^_^ Hi again, sorry for the delay in reply, I work away from home now and with limited www. I have done a system retore as a last resort and have found that the bluetooth is up and running again. Cheers for your help. TomT.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI