This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

MP3 won't start, can't get files off it

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So things have been good for me since I have been here last, mostly, but an old mp3 player of mine, that has all my music on it, ended just not working one day. I had put it in my pc to add music, removed it, and it seemed to be working fine, till I tried to plug it back in. It has never started since then, nor can I access the files. However, there have been times it will come on, and just sit there on the start up screen. It's a RCA Pearl. I am running windows 7 on an hp pc. And I have tired a few things to get this darn thing to open so I can get the files, but I cannot even get the computer to recognize it due to the Code 10 thing, from what I have read, that is a corrupted driver, and nothing I have tired has worked to get into it. Do you guys or gals have any tips? As always, thank you! You have never failed me before!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI