This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Laptop not connecting

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a HP Pavilion dv6 1030us with Vista with Comcast as my provider. I tripped over the power cord and pulled it out. The computer ran the battery down and shut off. I had to get another power cord and when I finally turned it on, I couldn't get on line. I am using my old computer and can get online with this one . I ran Network Diagnostics, but still limited or no connectivity. When you go to Network connections, It says unidentified network with below it Realtek PCle FE Family Con. I tried comcast page for help but didn't help. Right now I am clueless and a computer dummy besides.
Hi tortoise, Glad you fixed it well done! :thumbup: For the benefit of any other folks who might have a similar situation can you tell us, please, how you resolved the problem? Thanks Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI