This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Picture software program

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I cannot find a free software photo printing program that will allow me to resize an image using inches, not pixels or percentages. I have Gimp and picasa, but my images won't go to the 4x6 size without cropping off the top and I cannot figure out how to move the cropping around to get the part I want in the picture. I am used to using PSE on windows 7, but it won't work on windows 8. This is frustrating. I would appreciate help if anyone knows how to use any of these programs.
It went pretty good, except when I printed it out, it wasn't a 4 x 6, but a 4 x 5. It was a regular size picture, so i don't understand why it didn't give me the 6". Thanks
In Picasa, I have listed on the left hand side, dozens of duplicate folders. I have no idea how that happened. Do I just leave them alone or can I delete some? I cannot find a way to highlight a bunch at a time and delete, I would have to do one at a time. But I am afraid to delete them in case I lost them all together. I wonder how I got so many on there since I have only used Picasa once or twice and never exported files!! Just curious.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI