Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Photo Resize for emailing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rexcatz

rexcatz

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:12 PM

I know there are lots of programs out there...Ive got a couple myself but is there a 'simple' one to reduce my pics for emailing that wont stuff up my pics permanantly like some do...tnx...sorry just noticed its the wrong forum!

Edited by rexcatz, 19 February 2007 - 11:19 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 tallin

tallin

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:23 PM

Hi Rexcatz, and welcome to the forum.

Download the following site, scroll down until you see "Image Resizer". Then google it and you will find it an easy and successful way to reduce your pics for posting as attachments to email.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\PowerToyReadme.htm

Secondly have you got Picasa?

http://picasa.google...oad/thanks.html

At the bottom of the software after downloading you will find yet another and even more simple tool for sending the pictures attached to your emails.

Good luck and hope these programs help you.

#3 rexcatz

rexcatz

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:30 PM

Thanks so much :)

#4 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:07 AM

Hi rexcatz, As well as the excellent recommendations given by tallin if you don't want to install any extra programs you could, perhaps, use the tool that is built in as part of Windows XP. All you need to do is: (assuming its a .jpeg or .jpg picture already in your "My Pictures" folder) 1 Right click on the picture file you want to email 2 Select Send to> Select Mail Recipient 3 Follow onscreen directions Regards paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#5 rexcatz

rexcatz

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:12 AM

Thanks paws...