Zlynne
Topic Starter
Hello!
My computer seems to be having an issue currently with connecting to the internet via ethernet, or hardwired. I have connection to the local area (They are connected wirelessly) and I can see their P.Cs. The rest of the internet works fine for the other people in the household, so it isn't the fact of the internet being down. So far I have tried:
-Rolling back my driver software, and then updating with built in drivers
-Resetting the network adapter on my mobo
-Pinged myself, got 100% packets received
-Ipconfig /release
-Ipconfig /renew (This shows me two errors, saying that I am unable to contact DHCP server, and that I had an error when releasing the interface for Loopback Pseudo-Interface , the system cannot find files specified)
-Tried different Ethernet cords.
-Resetting the TCP/IP via registry.
-Diagnosing the connection - Says to investigate the router or broadband modem issue.
______________________________________________
System Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64x OS
Network card: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
Network card: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet #1
Onboard Network Card obv.
The weird thing is that we were having issues with it last night, and then all we did was just plug it in harder or mess with the routers. Can i get some help?