Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Word 2010 to Word 2010 display errors

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bulaia

bulaia

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

So, I create a docx file in word 2010. My boss goes to look at it on her isntallation of Word 2010 and she (as well as other engineers in this department) sees the document completely mangled. i.e. their header/footer/margins don't look at all right. We are all using same fonts and same network printer. I used to be an IT fellow for quite a while and have yet come across a weirdness such as this or to find a solution for this conundrum. Any ideas? Anyone......anyone.......Bueller. . . . . . Bueller

Edited by bulaia, 18 June 2013 - 02:03 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Peter1

Peter1

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts
  • Interests:Grandchildren, puttering, pc.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

First try sending the extension as is to yourself. Then open the document and file>'save as' choose .rtf and send that to yourself. See if this is in on your end with universal extensions before going to their end. If there is a persistent issue try "repair" Word.