This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Office 2010 help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi guys! I am wondering if somebody on here could help me with an Office 2010 problem. I've been using the Office 10 on my laptop since I bought it (about 3 years ago). It wasn't a full version so for example some features in Word couldn't be accessed but it was still working absolutely fine. Then, one day, out of nowhere it stopped working. I mean, it takes like 10 minutes to open a document and then if I try to type something, then it takes really long and ends up telling me that the document is not responding. Does anybody know what is going on?! I am really worried as I have to use Word a lot! Thanks!
Hi, Have you tried using a system restore point created a week or so prior to the trouble starting, with your Microsoft Office Word ?? Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI