This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Internet issues. Connecting to games etc.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So for some reason I'm unable to connect to diablo3/League at the moment. My internet was off earlier today. I contacted the carrier ( Bright house networks) here in Florida and they said everything looked fine.

My Modem/Router is a Ubee DVW3200

[external image: Posted Image]

[external image: Posted Image]


12.129.209.68 is blizzard servers

[external image: Posted Image]

I have tried ipconfig /flushdns
renew etc. Still having the same issues. I have no firewalls or antivirus on at this time.I also have their ports forwarded on the modem.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciate it. I searched on google for over 2 hours and have yet to find a solution so figured I would post. Thanks for you taking the time to read this.

I can't ping 12.129.209.68 either, looks like they are having a problem, not you.


Thanks for the reply. So strange. So many people I know are able to log in with the same ISP. Thought it was only me. Hopefully it gets fixed. guess I'll wait a bit.
That is only one IP address of likely dozens of IP addresses used to host services for Blizzard. That one particular server may be down, or a change is being made. It may take some time for DNS records to propagate around the internet, through your router, your computer, etc.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI