This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows 8 photos

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have gone to the home "tile" page and clicked on photos and it won't open anymore. The little circle just goes around and around. On the tiles, it shows a pic of my grandson, but I used to open it and ALL my pictures would be there and I could scroll forever. That was a nice feature and I don't know what happened to it. Anyone know? Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI