This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

windows 8 - mouse jumps

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a new laptop - toshiba P875-S7102. A lot of the time it will say it is not connected to the network, and a lot of the time the mouse just jumps all over the place, I have no control over it. I have used the mousepad and my external mouse and I cannot control it. Right now I am on my old computer. I have googled it and they said to go to the control panel. Well, right now I can't get there from here. Any ideas? I can still work with the old computer. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI