This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Touchpad/Wireless Mouse Issue

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I am not sure if you can help. I have a laptop that no matter if I am using the touchpad or wireless mouse, it seems as though at certain sparadic times the mouse jumps around and right clicks on its own! I have tried re-installing drivers for both the touchpad and USB ports, which the wireless mouse plugs into, but nothing has worked. If I restart the laptop, the problem lessens for a few minutes, but then comes back. It is driving me nuts! I have posted HiJackThis Logs on Lavasoftsupport.com and they cannot find any Malware, but referred me here. Thanks in advance.
hello Hi djs9277. if i may ask, what computer do you have? BTW, are you having the same issue with the ac adapter unplugged? try using just the battery to check if it's the ac adapter causing it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI