This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Missing Dll files

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a slow computer . I have deleted files as I believed there wasnt enough space . Now when I turn on windows xp I get two messages. - re-install wnicapi.dll - airGCFG.exe - something abt DEAMON - kernel bugger WT ?? Please can u help me . many thanks
Time to:
  • Restore from a recent backup
  • Perform a repair install of Windows XP
  • Reformat and reinstall Windows XP fresh
  • Take it in to be properly serviced by someone who can save your data and get your operating system running properly again

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI