This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello and guess what I have a problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was the reciptent of a trojan horse that fouled up my on-line experience, for example thirty or so new log ons and all I could do was get off the net. I got rid of the horse but in my ignorant agressivenes I deleted some files that came up as a problem (notice from Windows) anyhow I deleted these files and now I get a new one, actually two. RunDLL Error loading C:\Users\Rick\kAppData\Local\Temp\ (here are my problems) hgGvuSml.dll and ljJDTKDU.dll The specified module coud not be found I have not been able to get rid of them. I hope someone can give me a hand. I know just enough to get myself in trouble. Help Thanks karic123
Hi, and welcome to the WTT forums :welcome: I see you have posted an HJT log in the correct forum and this was wise of you. However for some reason only the first part of your HJT log was posted so if you are able to edit your post then do so and make sure the whole log is posted. However one word of warning, do not make a reply to your post in the malware removal forum (only edit your post if you can) if you try and make an additional post a malware fighter may overlook your post as seeing that you have a "reply" to your original post……may think one of his/her colleagues is assisting you. Regards paws