This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

windows 8 removal [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I want to remove a program from windows 8. I cannot download and get to work the program Revo. I also tried "geek" and that didn't remove it. I installed an older program on windows 8 that wouldn't install all the way, but it still shows up and I would like to get rid of it. I know revo would have, but it just won't install. Any ideas? I liked that program. Thanks
Hi Patti.

I think you’ve taken a wrong turn here as this is the malware forum and we don’t deal with things to do with Windows compatibility/hardware/software here in this forum..


That said, it appears that only the paid version of Revo will uninstall 64bit programs, although it should work OK with 32-bit programs.

For more information see here.

If you have any other questions regarding this issue, you can either start a topic here in our Software forum or include it in the topic you already have open here.

Good luck finding a solution.

Satchfan

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI