This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

software/game removal

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have VEOH installed on my computer and can't remove it. I also have a game called ATLANTICA installed that doesn't work and I can't remove that either. Please HELP!!!
Hi Moreniqua

Since neither of those sites demonstrate any particular known risk, it would seem most likely that you have run afoul of another bit of Malware from another source. (I'm not vouching for either site, just noting what is most likely)
Some malware may be defeating or interferring with your ability to use your system's Control Panel - Add/Remove.

It would be wise for you to post over into our Malware Removal Forums.
http://forums.whatthetech.com/HijackThis_L…emoval_f27.html
Read here first: http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html