This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello What The Tech community. My name is AceOfBlades, and I joined roughly an hour ago. As you can see, my profile picture is rather blank since whenever I go to edit it, I get this: "The upload failed. Please contact a board administrator." So, I'll have to get around to that. I live in the United States and love to program. Recently I have gotten very interested in malware and malware removal, and I would love to learn. Send me a PM if you feel like it, I love conversations. See you all around ;)
Welcome AceOfBlades!

Send me a PM if you feel like it, I love conversations.


Though I think you can recieve PM's… I believe you will be unable to send a PM for a bit. Right now you will notice that it says New Member under your avatar. I believe you will be able to PM once that title changes to Authentic Member. In order to reach that status you will need to participate on the forum. Ask questions in the appropriate place if you have them… or provide advice where you can.

Whatever… have fun. :D

Welcome AceOfBlades!

Send me a PM if you feel like it, I love conversations.


Though I think you can recieve PM's… I believe you will be unable to send a PM for a bit. Right now you will notice that it says New Member under your avatar. I believe you will be able to PM once that title changes to Authentic Member. In order to reach that status you will need to participate on the forum. Ask questions in the appropriate place if you have them… or provide advice where you can.

Whatever… have fun. :D

5 post later I'v gotten my title change. Now if anyone wants to PM me, I'll gladly respond ^_^