This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Glad to join

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello I am a second time user (three years ago) and I came back because the first time was so benefitial and helpful for me. I encountered problems again and I am afraid that there are some people who use their talent in a very wrong way. The malware becomes much more sufisticated and complicated. I am thankfull for friends like you in these forums that help people (who unwisely let strangers into their system) like me. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you Booky

Hello
I am a second time user (three years ago) and I came back because the first time was so benefitial and helpful for me.
I encountered problems again and I am afraid that there are some people who use their talent in a very wrong way. The malware becomes much more sufisticated and complicated.
I am thankfull for friends like you in these forums that help people (who unwisely let strangers into their system) like me.
I appreciate any help I can get.
Thank you
Booky


Hi Bookyb,

Welcome back to our wonderful forum.

I see you have posted in our HJT forum, they are very busy so I do hope you will be patient. The Volunteer experts will analyse your log in turn

Kind regards,
Glad we were able to help you previously and hopefully we can once again. :) Yes there are bad guys and good guys and we strive to try and keep on top of the former, because after all we're the good guys.