This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello To All.

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello to all. I joined a while back ago, but haven't posted or made an introduction, so I will just do a short introduction over here and increase my post count so I can PM someone if I need to. I am from BleepingComputer and some other forums that I joined. I help others remove malware as a volunteer and have graduated so I thought I could help out here later on when I have some free time, if I know how to join in. I see some familiar faces here. With Regards, Extremeboy
[external image: Posted Image] extremeboy, :thumbup:

Great to see you here, and the Malware Team will sure be pleased to see you. TomK will take care of that via the correct Administrator.

kind regards,
Thank you Tomk and tallin for the warm welcome.

If you're interested in helping here, I bet I can find someone to visit with you about that. :popcorn:

If you can that would be great. Thanks for the help. :)

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Welcome extremeboy, :)

Could you PM me over at BC please.

Cheers, tashi. :wavey:



I joined a while back ago, but haven't posted or made an introduction, so I will just do a short introduction over here and increase my post count so I can PM someone if I need to.

Hi Extremeboy I'm pretty new to all this but even I know there are some pretty well-respcted names here. I hope that some day I shall send the same message offering to be able to give assistance. I am just starting my learning so am grateful to all the knowledgeable people who are willing to give their time. Regards Satchfan
Thanks for all your warm welcome again. I look forward metting you all :) @Tashi I Pmed you at BC :) Thanks for the help. With Regards, Extremeboy