I lost all my contacts on an outside address book. I now want to put the ones I have in Microsoft Outlook. They are all in Yahoo. Is there a way to copy the names and email addresses from Yahoo into Outlook. I have Microsoft 7
okay, I guess it is not as easy as I thought. I go to Yahoo mail to export to outlook, except I have no option to export, it just says "import from another program". I continued to read on and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I have the latest yahoo, and am surprised it has no export option,.
Is keeping your addresses in Microsoft Outlook. a safe place to put your addresses. I have kept them in one of the sharp electronic organizers. It is small and handy. I opened it up and other day and said all names had been corrupted. Have no idea how that happened. I am afraid to put them back in there in case it does it again, not to mention it takes forever to type in a little keyboard, kind of like texting. What would you suggest. Thanks.
The fastest way to get answers to your questions is to use Bing or Google. Most of us don't automatically know all the answers, so we look them up just as you can. But of course, it could be many hours or even a day or two before one of us sees your question.
It does take practice to learn what keywords to search for, but generally, both Bing and Google are good at interpreting plain verbiage and if they don't provide links to the answers, they usually provide enough information to help you narrow your focus.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI