This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Any way to back up Outlook Express Address Book?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Though I have a backup of my identity account folder files on my flash drive, is there a way I can create an electronic list or physical list of my address book contacts? Even though I have the identity account files backed up onto a flash drive I'm not sure if Outlook Express 6 will work on a Vista based computer. I plan to get a Vista based computer in the future. So I want to be prepared in case Outlook Express 6 doesn't work on Vista and I have to get a new e-mail client software and key in the e-mail addresses. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI