This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

win 7 to 8 = no bluetooth

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Bluetooth worked well in win 7 but I lost it in a Win 8 clean install. Do I I still have a useable card and just need drivers or do I need to buy a usb adapter? I tried the compatibility route and found a Bluetooth icon for which for I selected Win 7 but it did not work. I need Bluetooth for my phone so what can I do?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI