Peter1
Topic Starter
Hello
I don't know if this is appropriate but I'll try. I am about to leave Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit and move to Win 8, finally.
I have studied a lot but before I get stuck with a couple of questions in the process, I wondered if someone here could fill in a couple of blanks for me.
I ran the advisor and some features are not compatible like avisynth , bluetooth, Win live essentials, MSE DVD and ATI and ATI manager.
1-Do I remove these before I install 8 or are they just not compatible and I seek out drivers when 8 is installed?
I know how to start the download for $39.99 and save it as an iso file to desktop. Then right click it and burn to dvd. I have a burner but this is what a tutorial says to do if you have Win 7.
I then keep my key safe for later and pay.
2-Is there a mail client? Win 7 had one where you could click 'file' 'send to' and send mail. Does Win 8 have anything like this?
3-After I set the bios to boot from disc, the partitions confuse me. I am doing a clean install.
I have attached a pik of my discs which may help you tell me if I should keep any partitions at all and which ones.
4-Do I need to click the advanced button at this partitioning point?
5-If there are any other tricky places could you pease advise me?
I know I am asking alot,again but I would really appreciate the help to be sure.
Thank you,