This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Notepad

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

I hope someone can help with an issue I'm having with Notepad. When creating a new document, font, style & size are not in default format. I've uploaded a screenshot to show the format in which notepad documents are currently displayed (please see below).
Might it be something to do with the type of text I have in copy when opening a document? Is notepad that intuitive? How can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.


📎Notepad.jpg

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI