Software
Changing the default Font for Footnote references in Word 2003?
1 min read
cav9mm
Topic Starter
Does anybody have an idea how to change the default font and text size for footnotes in word 2003. I can do it manually as in highlight and right click the text and set the font that i want. But as soon as i insert another footnote it reverts back to the original font setting and not the one that i previously specified.
Any ideas?
Edit: I should add that this is in an existing 80 page document.
8210GUY
Not sure TBH, can't look as I have 07 loaded, I know to change the default font you open the font section where you can select the size\style to use, then in the lower left corner just click on default, thats it, but I have no way to check for footnotes, but had a search and found the following, hope it helps:-
In fact just found another guide more specific, looks like you may need to walk through it a step at a time, but follow it closely and you should achieve your goal.
In fact just found another guide more specific, looks like you may need to walk through it a step at a time, but follow it closely and you should achieve your goal.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI