This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Can I recover email I accidentally deleted in Outlook Express ?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

2 days ago I deleted a folder in my email(Outlook Express 6.0 ) by mistake :smack: Can I get it back without buying some expensive software? I meant to delete a sub folder , but it deleted the whole FAVORITES folder when I right clicked on mouse ( hard delete - I believe they call it ). It did not go into deleted items folder, just disappeared. I looked online for a fix , but you download a " free " trial software then they want you to buy it before it will fix it. Can you help ?
Hello woodstock :welcome:

Regarding your e-mail dilemma, you should post a new topic here where you will get the most help.

I hope you manage to get your problem solved and also that you enjoy this great forum. Do have a good look around as there is a lot to read and learn.

Regards

Satchfan