A nnaRuth
Topic Starter
Computer Profile Summary
Computer Name: Owner-PC (in WORKGROUP)
Profile Date: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:08:44 AM
Advisor Version: 8.3
Windows Logon: Owner
Operating System System Model
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)
Installed: 11/22/2012 1:36:19 AM ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. K55A 1.0
System Serial Number: C7N0BC274067280
Enclosure Type: Notebook
Processor a Main Circuit Board b
2.50 gigahertz Intel Core i5-3210M
128 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
3072 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
when I am typing, the cursor keeps jumping and does not type what I type and keep having to retype. any suggestions as how to fix? thanks much. happens everywhere, words appear but wrong ones. I scan every day with antimalware and it finds adware and every other day with security essentials which finds nothing
Computer Name: Owner-PC (in WORKGROUP)
Profile Date: Monday, February 04, 2013 2:08:44 AM
Advisor Version: 8.3
Windows Logon: Owner
Operating System System Model
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)
Installed: 11/22/2012 1:36:19 AM ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. K55A 1.0
System Serial Number: C7N0BC274067280
Enclosure Type: Notebook
Processor a Main Circuit Board b
2.50 gigahertz Intel Core i5-3210M
128 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
3072 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
when I am typing, the cursor keeps jumping and does not type what I type and keep having to retype. any suggestions as how to fix? thanks much. happens everywhere, words appear but wrong ones. I scan every day with antimalware and it finds adware and every other day with security essentials which finds nothing