This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Today's new kid

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm a user and hardware tech with some software experience. Been playing in the digital domain since the mid 80's. Still working full time for a local government department and enjoying it. When asked I told them that I would like the retirement party to be one week after the funeral so that I'd have time to get caught up on my work. Looking forward to learning and assisting as I am able.
Hi devans :welcome: You've joined a great forum here and hopefully you'll be able to swap knowledge and experience. Have a good look around and don't be afraid to ask if you need anything - it's a helpful, friendly forum. Regards Satchfan