This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello from Lynn,Mass.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:) … I am really glad I came across this website…it seems to me that alot of you know exactly what your doing and that your willing to offer any help that you can to us poor lost non-tech souls…LOL..anyway, I wanted to introduce my self "Trey" over here and I'll be chatting with ya'll very soon… :D
:D …thanx "Cat"… I know I'll enjoy it here… somebody has already helped me with a problem I was having with my integrated webcam… these guys/gals on here had it solved and working within 24 hours.. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE… :woot:
:welcome: Trey64. There are definitely lots of friendly, knowledgable folk here - good choice of forum! Have a good look around and enjoy. Satchfan