This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Linde Software

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I've both a pack of software to help diagnose malfunctioning at linde lift trucks, it includes Linde Truck Doctor, Linde Expert, Path Finder and Lindos/Dicsy5. I've install Linde AC, send the Order code, received License code, and Linde AC shows that all the software mentioned is licensed, then I start to install all, everything appears to be OK, the last step is to find DatenA.dat file and send to dealer, and then they send me the same file that I must copy to the same place as before. After all this it must be all functioning, the thing is Pathfinder runs OK, except that is in German. This may have something to do with the fact that I've choose Portuguese as installation language and then English for the program and not the same language at both questions? I think is possible, but remains the question. Then Lindos always returns the same Error "Can not start Dicsy5", see images, and Linde Truck Expert, when I try to run shows an error at Linde AC, it's a security error, just like it wasn't licensed. See image. The supplier doesn't help, probably because they don't know how to help, they are not technicians, so I was hopping that someone here could give me a hint. Thanks. AM
If you are dealing with a "supplier", they may have neither the materials, nor the know-how to help you.
They are "salesmen" and probably expect the manufacturer to assist with support and technical information.

In this case, they may be correct.

Linde seems to assert that they will provide robust assistance for users of their products.

From: http://www.lmh-na.com/service.php

Linde Service/Product Technical Support.
To ensure that customers everywhere in the world enjoy a consistently high level of forklift and lift truck service, Linde supports its global dealer network with specialized material handling equipment know-how…


Our dealer service technicians have a reputation for proficiency. They stay on top of every development and attend advanced training courses at Linde's Training Centers located in Summerville SC, Cincinnati OH and Seattle WA.

Our factory product support representatives stand ready to assist our dealer service techs - Customer satisfaction is our top priority!


From: http://www.lmh-na.com/contact-factory.php

Linde Material Handling North America Corporation
2450 West 5th North Street
Summerville, SC 29483
Phone: + [removed]
FAX: + [removed]


Or use the email contact form on the same page: http://www.lmh-na.com/contact-factory.php

Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI