This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Memory Discription

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello Laptop using Win7 Prof. I want to know without opening the laptop,what memory I have specially the number of modules.All I can get is the gross amount of RAM. Where should I look? Software that is.Please help.
Go to HERE and run the Crucial online scanner.
This will give you the exact memory configuration for your system.
You do not have to buy the memory from there, but write down the information and if you need assistance in purchasing the upgrade memory GTG can assist with suggestions also.


Without opening the little latch you can't know exactly but Crucial normally is good at identifying the memory configuration in a system. Is there a reason you don't want to open the latch to look?
First Thank You. Laptop belongs to someone else is the reason I do not want to open. Requires more memory, when I get that then I shall open to install. Problem solved.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI