Hello
I could not install any versions of Acronis with my license so I used my old disc and it did install. I can see the backups with the rescue disc but went no further..
In surfing, I read one has to buy 2013 in order for it to work with Win 8.
I cannot use my license to get 2013?
If this is true I will uninstall and try Macrium. I already have an image with the Win 8 native imaging program but like to have 2..
Thank you
Peter
That is true, I already went through it. Ended up buying 2013 for $19 or so and it worked well with Win 8.
I was not happy though as I had previously purchased a 3 license version of 2012 and they were supposed to update it to work with Win 8 but have not done so yet.
That is true, I already went through it. Ended up buying 2013 for $19 or so and it worked well with Win 8.
I was not happy though as I had previously purchased a 3 license version of 2012 and they were supposed to update it to work with Win 8 but have not done so yet.
>>I am sorry to hear about your plight; it is not fair that you got 3 licenses as recently as you did only to have them not upgrade to compatibility with Win 8. I know you need the full features of a paid program . I used Macrium a long time ago and it is the same as Acronis, in my opinion. I use the free version now as I don't need as much as you.
Fie on Acronis Let's hope they get heat and upgrade.
I don't think much of their programmers. Uninstalling Acronis is a task and a half.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI