This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Macrium Reflect

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I recently read in a Gizmo article that this program does not recover an image unless the registration form is filled out.

I tried to contact them to challenge that because i have already recovered images with both the old and new program version. I used the Win PE 5 disc and the recovery was fine.

I disregarded the registration form when obtaining the program. Either they are wrong or I was an exceptional fluke.

 

I should have copied the target but I always check the date and it was recent.

 

Does anyone have the new Reflect free version, or access to the forum where this can be posted, as I cannot ask, not having paid.

Yes, Tom.
I too was hoping for an answer as it is important and erroneous.
I have great luck with Macrium and I never registered.
Good find.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI