This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey people, I am new to this forum and primary objective of joining this forum is to learn malware removal because I really want to help other people with infections. I am Psychotic Overlord and I also joined Malware Removal and also applied there too. I hope I get selected in either of the websites. I am dying to learn and help people with this malware removal training. :D This is not my very first forum as I had first gone to hackforums.net for their HJT program but they always choose the reputed members and I don't see myself as reputed as them :( , then they told me to go to bleepingcomputer.com where again due to unavailability of slot they said you can try on Geekstogo.com and again because of the same problem I am not selected there too. I hope I am lucky enough to get selected here. ^_^ Regards, Psychotic Overlord