This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi@all

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi @all, :wavey:

I joined to this forum a few minutes ago at the recommendation of tashi at Safer Networking Forums, because I have the intention to become an expert in Malware Removal. I want to help other people with their Malware infection here and at Safer Networking Forums.

I'm from Bavaria (thats near Germany :D ), so I hope my english is good enough for this forum. :unsure: If you don't understand something I write here in the forum, please let me know. Thank you. :thumbup:


Best regards,
–Matt–
Guten abend und wilkommen Matt (that's about my lot in German!) :thumbup: Glad you have come to help us. I am just starting my learning but also wish to be able to help someday. Regards Satchfan
After my exams in March I'm ready to start learning how to fight against Virtumonde and his friends. :lol: I know it will be stressful and time-consuming, but I don't want to capitulate… I will give my best. ;) Thank you all for your warm words. :) Best regards, -Matt-
[external image: Posted Image] –Matt–,

Looking forward to your return when those exams are done with. Good luck with them. We can sure do with help here on WTT in all fields. Are you going to apply to join the Malware Classroom? Lots of hard work, but worth it in the end if you are young and keen.

kind regards, :wavey:

Hi tallin,

yes, I'm going to join the Malware Classroom after my final exams. ;)

Best regards,
-Matt-

Hi Matt,

In case you did not know, you cannot join, you need to apply to join when you are ready to do so.

kind regards,
Hi tallin, thank you for this correction. I've already read this post from tashi. :thumbup: My mistake… :lol: My english isn't as good as yours. ;) Best regards, -Matt-
Hi Matt,

Willkommen. That is it with me, cut and pasted from Landzdown forum. :blush:

You gave me a real laugh about your English. It comes over very well here. :wavey: Bavaria, well I have been to your part of the world. Wonderful country.

My German is non existent, so don't try it on me here will you?

Good luck in your exams again.

Kind regards,

My German is non existent, so don't try it on me here will you?

:rofl: I like you… :lol:


Good luck in your exams again.

Thank you! :thumbup:

Best regards,
-Matt-