This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Whatthetech!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all, I`ve been on these forums for a while now, but never had the time to register. Well, I'm looking to join the 'Classroom' some time in the summer, as I really want to learn Malware Removal, as that's not one of my strong points. Well, hope to get to know you all better. Regards Jason :thumbup:
Hello Jason, [external image: Posted Image]

Good thoughts your idea of joining the classroom. Heavens knows Malware fighters are needed badly enough.

Have a good read of our forum, post when you can and help where possible.

kiind regards,
Another malware fighter here is always a good thing, the more we have, the better it is for our infected user's. Be prepared however, The Classroom can be daunting at first but once you get the hang of it, slowly you start to get your head around it.
I would like to say thank you all for the welcomes, much appreciated. I know how hard Malware Removal is, I'm not a complete beginner by any shot, but I still have more work to do. Hope to have a great time when I do join the 'classroom' and I hope I get to know a few of you well. :) Regards Jason.